Attending the DA TA Conference, Feb 19-20? We hope so! We're going to have a full house.
What you can bring to inform and participate in the work.
- Laptop with
- wireless capability
- updated browser (other than Internet Explorer – IE doesn’t play well with the tool we’re going to try out)
- Data manual questions
- We’ll be vetting the elements the Board will review to determine whether they’ll included in the 2016-2017 collection
- Discussion around DM organization / structure is scheduled
- Data collection topics
- We’ll be testing the most current iteration of the data system self-assessment tool, so bring information about your data system that would facilitate that testing
- ‘Burning questions’ for the group regarding data collection tools / strategies, creating PESB (and other) reports, using the data, etc.
Remember to contact Stefanie Cady (firstname.lastname@example.org
) with your lodging and / or transportation questions.
Looking forward to seeing you there!